Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Here!


I've been waiting for this kit since the 1/144 version was released by Fujimi four years ago, and it was leaked that Soar Art was preparing to make the 1/72 version.

I'm going to have to finish up a lot of my other projects before I can get to this though, since I don't have any room on my workbench to assemble it. I guess it will give me time to find a cheap copy of Gerhard Taube's Deutsche Eisenbahn Geschützen in the meantime.

Hopefully I'll have some time to look over the sprues on the weekend.


7 comments:

Lobo said...

That's HUGE... very nice!

west1871 said...

That is a big gun!!!!
The UM railway cars are worth a look,something different.

west1871 said...

Thats a BIG gun!!!!Have you had a look at the UM rail armoured cars?

EY said...

I haven't heard much about the UM rail kits, but I'll take a look.

At one time I was considering the Armageddon armored trains, but the reviews really scared me off.

west1871 said...

The UM kits look okay,I am no expert but for a small dio they are worth a look.They have brought out a whole train engines,cars,AA you name it.
There is a review on Youtube on one,which led me to buy the one I still have to build yet...that and a million and one other kits.

PS sorry for the doulde posting.

GEM Team said...

looks like a lot of work. Best of luck

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

I heard rumours that it existed